If you ask from any YouTube contents creator about this, they’ll tell you the editing is the most important part of video editing. However, for this specially it requires video editing tools and most video editing tools are very expensive. But we can use free tools for making YouTube video content and also by using them you are able to have a good YouTube video editor experience.
What you need Basic requirements for YouTube video editing, Video Filters and video Effects, color filters and color effect, audio effects and custom soundtrack, YouTube uploader tool, Video Converter and video capture……more
Best Free Video Editing Tools
- All the popular video/audio formats support.
- trendy video effects, filters, and transitions.
- Magnification, charts, 360 video editing, and color correction Option.
- Lowest system requirements (Support low end PC’s)
- 4K Support.
- H265/HEVC Support.
- YouTube uploading feature (uploading your video directly to YouTube)
- Inbuilt DVD burning tool.
- Video Converter
- Video capturing (capture video from webcams, IP сameras and…..)
- Over 50+ Visual Effects
- 3D video editing and 3D stereoscopic conversion.
- Create visual effects templates
- Create title text animations
- Audio Tools
- mix music tracks like a professional
- Includes audio effects and more.
- Make your own soundtrack
- Record your own narrations
- Free Effect Library
- Video and color Optimization
- tune color visual effects
- Add photos and digital images
- Plugin support
- Split, crop, trim and mix
Shortcut Video editor is open source free software, if you wont to read more option
- Wide Format Support
- Support for the latest audio and video formats
- Supports image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF…
- mix and match resolutions and frame rates
- Webcam capture feature
- Audio capture feature
- Support 4K
- Color, text, noise, and counter generators feature
- Audio Features
- Volume level control
- Equalizer – Balance, Bass & Treble, Band Pass, Compressor…..
- Custom audio mixing
- Tone generating
- Stereo, mono, and 5.1 surround system support
- Video Features
- 360° Video Support
- Speed effect
- neutral color for white balancing.
- Many Filters….
- ……. Many more!
Lightworks is great free video editing tool, available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. this app packed with tons of useful features. The free version should be enough for most content creator’s.
- Lightworks’ free version includes: High precision video trimming.
- Multicam support available
- Export to 720p for YouTube.
- Many video formats support.
- include 4K video support for YouTube
Lightworks has many great video tutorials which may make it quicker to urge up and running. Check out this feature comparison to form sure the free version has what you would like.
- 4K video support only in paid version.
DaVinci Resolve Video editor
DaVinci Resolve is arguably advanced video editor. Many professional video edition features, its interfaces ease to use video slicing, trimming, color. 2D and 3D titles feature.
DiVinci editor features
- Advanced trimming feature.
- Multicam editing support.
- Color correction feature.
- Audio mastering support.
- Pros: Intuitive interfaces and incredible color correction.
- Cons: not all tutorials are free.