Huawei boot error or boot loop fix, Huawei logo stuck, after flash not booting error fix, How to Fix a Rooted Phone That Won’t Boot FIX
The first thing you need to do is to check if this problem is caused by an app you installed in the phone by starting the device in Safe Mode.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When the Huawei screen appears, release the Power key and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Keep holding the Volume Down key until the phone boots up successfully. You’d know if it was successful if you can see the text “Safe Mode” at the lower-left corner of the screen.
If the phone starts in this mode then the problem is most likely caused by an app you downloaded. Find out what app this is and uninstall it.
If the issue still occurs even when you try to start the phone in Safe Mode then I suggest that you perform a factory reset from the recovery mode. Take note that this will delete your phone data.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power keys for 10 seconds.
- Once the Huawei logo appears, release both keys.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and press the Power key to choose it.
- Once the cache partition is wiped, highlight ‘reboot system now’ and press the Power key to accept it.
If you wont to any support, please contact us Contact Us