How to Fix Samsung J610f Touch not working after Update
How to fix Samsung j610f Touch Screen Not Working After Update to android 9 or latest android version. j610f u4 u5 firmware, j610f not working touch screen after update, j610f touch fix file, j610f touch fix flash file, j610touch fix firmware.
How to fix touch
- Use OTG cable and mouse connect to phone enable Developer option to enable OEM UNLOCK
- Download firmware file (Android 8.1)
- Download flash tool
To enter recovery mode, following these steps
- Power off your phone
- Press and hold “Volume Up + Volume Down” and connect USB cable
- Press Volume Up to enter the ODIN mode.
- Check the COM port recognize the device. (lock at the picture)
- Select the flash file in AP box. (wait for several time to load flash file same time)
- Click start and wait for several minutes to complete.
- After flashing, if the program return “Pass”, the device will reboot automatically and you have successfully flashed your device
- After rebooting, click reset.