How to fix not showing OEM Unlock option on the Samsung J610f, S8, S9, etc..
How to Fix Samsung OEM Unlock option SM-J610f S9 S10 Note 09 Note 20. j610 oem unlock not Available, samsung oem unlock not showing, How to Unlock Samsung OEM Lock j610f,
Any smartphone running Android 5.0 or higher, you may find an option called ‘OEM unlocking’ in developer options. By toggling this option, ability to unlock the bootloader on your device. Unlocking the bootloader lets you install a custom recover, root your device to access system files, flash custom rom, modify the kernel, and etc… If you own the Samsung J6+, Samsung Note 8, 9 , or Samsung S9, S10 and….. Missing the OEM unlock option
Samsung the ‘OEM unlocking’ option only becomes available after few days of activating the device and adding a Samsung account or Google account to the device. If you would rather not wait few days or if even after few days the button is still missing, how to fix the missing ‘OEM unlock’ button on the Samsung Galaxy’s.
Fix not showing OEM Unlock option on the Samsung J610f, S8, S9
- Open the Settings app on your samsung device
- Go to General management
- Click Date and time
- Untick Automatic date and time option
- Set date AUG 18, 2018 or any old date
- Go to settings main menu and Click About phone
- Click Software information
- Tap on Build number 7 times to activate Developer menu
- Go to settings main menu, Click the newly added Developer options
- Untick Auto update system
- Go to settings main menu and Click Software update option
- Untick Download updates automatically
- Tap on Download updates manually. It may throw an error
- Reboot your device. OEM unlock option should be available in the Developer options now.
If you wont to unlock samsung oem lock (unlock samsung bootloader)
- Click OEM unlock
- Read warning ⚠ message, and Trun on
- Click delete all after reading, Now bootloader unlocked.